About this listing
Sunrise was inspired by a trip to Kew Gardens. The lily house is incredible and inspired me to capture the light and atmosphere on a summers day. On that day of visiting I felt the power of nature to adapt to its surroundings, and its resilience, with the leaves turned to face the sun, hence the title Sunrise.
- Archive quality Giclée Print
- Printed on Smooth Fine Art Paper 300 GSM
- Locally printed (Edinburgh) from an independent business
- Freshly printed to order and quality checked before posting
- Sent wrapped in Mulberry silk paper, velvet ribbon, then securely posted in a cardboard tube
'Sunrise' is printed the original scale of the artwork, image is 70cm x 100cm with a border of 6cm, paper size 82cm x 112cm. I have kept the paper size true to the original so the proportions look as good as the original. There are lots of colour hues and blends that need to be shown off on a large scale.
This painting is printed on a top quality fine art paper, made using an ecologically friendly process without compromising the aesthetic. The Giclée art printing uses the highest quality inks and process to create stunning artwork designed to last decades. All Giclée prints are printed locally in Edinburgh, reducing carbon footprint and supporting local independent business.